We’ll admit, even marketing agencies can neglect the task but blogging for a business is crucial. Blogging will drive traffic to your site, leverage leadership members as experts in their industry and garner more visibility for your brand. Blogs can’t be fluffy sentences squished together with a photo or two, they need to have rich content to get a great ROI.
So, how do you write the perfect blog? This formula will work every time:
- Introduce the topic in an opening sentence. Pro tip: Add a relatable lead for extra points.
- Add three to five bullets supporting your topic. Pro tip: There’s a 90% success rate if your argument has statistics to back it up.
- Add a featured image. Pro tip: Today, our phones have amazing cameras so don’t let technology stop you from a great photo.
- Conclude with a call to action. Pro tip: Consumers are turned off by over the top sales-pitchy language, so be genuine.
- And lastly, have a second set of eyes read it before you post it. Pro tip: You’ll be surprised at how helpful even the CFO can be in a pinch!
Follow these five easy steps and you’ll be writing up blogs in no time. And, if you’re still unsure how to get started, email us.
See what we did there?